Location: St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
Virtana is looking for interns who are interested in building a career in robotics and software engineering in Trinidad & Tobago. As a robotics software intern at Virtana, you will implement, test, and maintain software solutions for robotics-related projects. You will work closely a Virtana engineering mentor in a fast-paced and dynamic startup-style environment. You must be a strong, self-driven individual contributor, with the ability to quickly & independently learn new concepts. If you are excited to put in the hard work needed to become a world class software engineer and roboticist, then an internship with Virtana is the perfect fit for you.
Internship Duration: At least 12 weeks
- Pursuing a BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field.
- Candidate must be within 1 year of completing their current degree program.
- Intermediate proficiency in C++, Python, or C#
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Proficiency in solving complex algorithmic challenges, like those found in Google’s Interview Resource Guide.
- Strong understanding of robotics related mathematics: Multivariate calculus, Linear Algebra, Jacobians, & 3D vector Geometry.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Intermediate proficiency working in a Linux environment
If you’re interested, please send a resume and any additional relevant materials (e.g. website, github link, project portfolio, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage candidates to provide a code sample that helps demonstrate their software engineering and coding ability.
If you’re interested, please send a resume and any additional relevant materials (e.g. website, github link, project portfolio, etc) to email@example.com. We encourage engineering candidates to provide a code sample that helps demonstrate their software engineering and coding ability.