Location: St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago
We are looking for candidates who are excited to help the Caribbean evolve into a major player in the global robotics ecosystem. As a manager in Virtana’s Robot Operations Team, you will be managing a team of 5-10 robot operators in our St. Augustine facility who will be remotely controlling robot arms installed in factories & warehouses across the world. You will have a critical role in scaling Virtana’s operations. As such, you will interact with customer teams daily to determine what work needs to be done, train new Virtana robot operators, manage the operations team’s shift schedules, and also remotely control the robots when the need arises. You will be spending over 90% of your time at a computer workstation, with more than half of that time wearing a virtual reality headset to control the robot fleet.
Working Hours: Full Time. 9am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
Compensation: Starting at $60 TTD / hour
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years experience managing teams.
- Not susceptible to motion sickness during fast paced video games.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Experience managing teams in a call center environment.
- In the case that eyewear is needed, contact lenses are used (e.g. no glasses)
- Experience using virtual reality applications, or playing virtual reality games
If you’re interested, please send a resume and any additional relevant materials (e.g. website, github link, project portfolio, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage engineering candidates to provide a code sample that helps demonstrate their software engineering and coding ability.