Location: St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago
Virtana is looking for candidates who are excited to help the Caribbean evolve into a major player in the global robotics ecosystem. As part of Virtana’s Robot Operations Team, you will be remotely controlling robot arms installed in factories & warehouses across the world. You will be spending over 90% of your time at a computer workstation, with more than half of that time wearing a virtual reality headset to control the robot fleet.
Working Hours: Full Time. 9am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
Compensation: $30 TTD / hour
- Completed an Associate’s degree.
- Not susceptible to motion sickness during fast paced video games.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the case that eyewear is needed, contact lenses are used (e.g. no glasses)
- Experience using virtual reality applications, or playing virtual reality games
If you’re interested, please send a resume and any additional relevant materials (e.g. website, github link, project portfolio, etc) to email@example.com. We encourage engineering candidates to provide a code sample that helps demonstrate their software engineering and coding ability.